Printer server for Epson c900

ad

I want to buy a printer server for Epson c900.
But the vendor tell me there are few model compatible with it.

Can someone tell me which Printer Server is suite for me?

Hello

Do a search google.com

Alvin

ad wrote:

> I want to buy a printer server for Epson c900.
> But the vendor tell me there are few model compatible with it.
>
> Can someone tell me which Printer Server is suite for me?

Wired:
http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=34&scid=32
Wireless:
http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=33&scid=37

However it doesn't need either... it has a LAN port built in.

http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/sc900n/sc900npg.pdf
www.coribright.com

"ad" <ad@wfes.tcc.edu.tw> wrote in message
>I want to buy a printer server for Epson c900.
> But the vendor tell me there are few model compatible with it.
>
> Can someone tell me which Printer Server is suite for me?

But does he have the model with the network port?? I know that several
printers come in different models, some with the network port and other
with-out it.

> Wired:
> http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=34&scid=32
> Wireless:
> http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=33&scid=37
>
> However it doesn't need either... it has a LAN port built in.
>
> http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/sc900n/sc900npg.pdf
> www.coribright.com
>
> "ad" <ad@wfes.tcc.edu.tw> wrote in message
>>I want to buy a printer server for Epson c900.
>> But the vendor tell me there are few model compatible with it.
>>
>> Can someone tell me which Printer Server is suite for me?

ad

Yes, my model is no printer card.
"Yves Leclerc" <yleclercNOSPAM@maysys.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:uDUWujW0EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
> But does he have the model with the network port?? I know that several
> printers come in different models, some with the network port and other
> with-out it.
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote in message
> > Wired:
> > http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=34&scid=32
> > Wireless:
> > http://www.linksys.com/products/group.asp?grid=33&scid=37
> >
> > However it doesn't need either... it has a LAN port built in.
> >
> > http://files.support.epson.com/pdf/sc900n/sc900npg.pdf
> > --
> > Cari (MS-MVP Windows Client - Printing, Imaging & Hardware)
> > www.coribright.com
> >
> > "ad" <ad@wfes.tcc.edu.tw> wrote in message
> >>I want to buy a printer server for Epson c900.
> >> But the vendor tell me there are few model compatible with it.
> >>
> >> Can someone tell me which Printer Server is suite for me?

I would contact Epson rather than rely on the advice from a local store.
They should give you the definitive answer.