Install CD ISO for GA-7VAXP?

Hi:

Anyone know where such item might be Available.

I bought a motherboard but no install CD can with it.

Thanks in advance.

--
><{{ MudFish (Co30){('>
www.Co30.com
"Careful with that Axe Eugene."

"Mudfish(Co30)" <mudfish@sam.spam.i.am.net> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> Anyone know where such item might be Available.
>
> I bought a motherboard but no install CD can with it.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> --
> ><{{ MudFish (Co30){('>
> www.Co30.com
> "Careful with that Axe Eugene."

Why not goto the Gigabyte website and download all the drivers that you
need.

I did thank you. I believe I have them all?

Simply like to have the original install CD
for the motherboard around if possible.

Muddy