Where to buy obsolete GA-7VRXP in the UK?

New or used, I need one of these boards, but they've been obsolete for a
while now. I've tried Ebay. Any suggestions? Does anyone here have one
gathering dust on a shelf? Gotta be working, but other than that I don't
care whether it's boxed or without manuals or what.

/mel/

"/mel/" <news@mel.cix.nospam.co.uk> wrote in message
> New or used, I need one of these boards, but they've been obsolete for a
> while now. I've tried Ebay. Any suggestions? Does anyone here have one
> gathering dust on a shelf? Gotta be working, but other than that I don't
> care whether it's boxed or without manuals or what.
>
> /mel/

www.redstore.com have these boards at £20 (£23.50 inc VAT) - but stocks are
listed as "low".