Tags:
  • Controller
  • Windows XP
November 26, 2004 7:29:35 AM

I am having a persistent error on an ASUS A78nx-x, updated bios, etc. I
am getting IO_ERR_CONTROLLER_ERROR on disks 1 through 4. Problem is, I
only have one HD. The D drive is a DVD. I have checked the bios, no
drives unaccounted for. Have replaced cables. Have been to M$ to
research...nothing. This error seems to be slowing my computer down
also. Tried to get to ASUS tonight but their entire network seems to
be down. Has anyone heard of this before?

--
drcrunch

More about : disk controller error

Anonymous
November 26, 2004 10:31:20 AM

Go here
http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13&sid=...

Then post your question where you will get answers from many others who have
the same motherboard.

--

Regards:

Richard Urban