Gigabyte keeps a pretty good download support on thier website I find. I've
tried ABit and Asus products, but Gigabyte is impressing me since I went
with their products as of late [mobo and graphics card]. The products seem
solid, packaging and manuals excellent, and overall, just a 'better'
experience than I've had with the other companies products.

Just a general question for now. Would it be better to use the downloaded
drivers at the Gigabyte site, or from the Apollo website [for chipset
drivers]? The Gigabyte site or the Nvidia site [on the graphics card]?

Comparing version numbers should give one the answer, but I was wondering
more the 'experience' of others. Have they had better luck with one site
than the other, that kind of thing. Does Gigabyte keep their support
downloads promptly updated?

wesley

> Comparing version numbers should give one the answer, but I was wondering
> more the 'experience' of others. Have they had better luck with one site
> than the other, that kind of thing. Does Gigabyte keep their support
> downloads promptly updated?

Yeah. I'm pleased with Gigabytes. I build PC SiS GA- S648 FX and did update
bios flash, all seem flawless, only disappoint is usb 2.0 driver not good it
still run thru usb 1.1 :( it was issue with Windows XP though.