I have an Ezonics web cam that I was anxious to use...when I open a program
to use it, the little green light turns on...so far so good, but when the
display window pops up, instead of a live picture there's a grey screen.
Nothing else. I thought it was the Contrast or Brightness settings, but
aren't. I truly dont know what it is.
A little help any1??!

Remove and re-install the drivers.

DigitalBIOS wrote:
> I have an Ezonics web cam that I was anxious to use...when I open a
> program to use it, the little green light turns on...so far so good,
> but when the display window pops up, instead of a live picture
> there's a grey screen. Nothing else. I thought it was the Contrast
> or Brightness settings, but aren't. I truly dont know what it is.
> A little help any1??!

Don't see why you're posting here. Did you RTFM?
on salads.