i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where to
get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

Kelvin,
Try this one.... they say it's in stock....
http://www.ezsystems.com/dcat.cgi?i=GA8KNXPULTRA64

LOL
Jeff

"Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where to
> get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

haha, thanks but i already called them earlier today. i've just about
called all the companies i've found on goggle in the states. so anyone
wants to let one of these go, let me know. thanks.
"Jeff French" <jdfrench3@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Kelvin,
> Try this one.... they say it's in stock....
> http://www.ezsystems.com/dcat.cgi?i=GA8KNXPULTRA64
>
> LOL
> Jeff
>
> "Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where
> > get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

Kelvin,
Here's one from Canada....
http://www.bytewizecomputers.com/products/7/7/318/6141

LOL
Jeff

Why are you looking for this particular motherboard?

"Kelvin" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> haha, thanks but i already called them earlier today. i've just about
> called all the companies i've found on goggle in the states. so anyone
> wants to let one of these go, let me know. thanks.
> "Jeff French" <jdfrench3@mchsi.com> wrote in message
>> Kelvin,
>> Try this one.... they say it's in stock....
>> http://www.ezsystems.com/dcat.cgi?i=GA8KNXPULTRA64
>>
>> LOL
>> Jeff
>>
>> "Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
>> > i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where
>> > get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

thanks again jeff but i called them yesterday. anything google found, i've
called. now i saw one on ebay germany.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6701224226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT
will rma be a problem if assuming i need to send it back to gigabyte? what
about voltage? any input is appreciated.
> Kelvin,
> Here's one from Canada....
> http://www.bytewizecomputers.com/products/7/7/318/6141
>
> LOL
> Jeff
>
> Why are you looking for this particular motherboard?
>

> "Kelvin" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > haha, thanks but i already called them earlier today. i've just about
> > called all the companies i've found on goggle in the states. so anyone
> > wants to let one of these go, let me know. thanks.
> > "Jeff French" <jdfrench3@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> >> Kelvin,
> >> Try this one.... they say it's in stock....
> >> http://www.ezsystems.com/dcat.cgi?i=GA8KNXPULTRA64
> >>
> >> LOL
> >> Jeff
> >>
> >> "Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

Newegg not have them in stock?

"Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where to
> get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

nope, newegg doesn't have it either
"Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Newegg not have them in stock?
>

> "Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me where
> > get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

I bought one 1-1/2 months ago, and I love it...
Best board I have ever owned.
It is basically a 8KNXP board with SCSI, and a revised DPS, and 8 channel
sound card.
Great board!!!
This is one of the newer 875 boards, so I don't see why so hard to find.
Must be the $400 price...
Rich

> nope, newegg doesn't have it either
> "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Newegg not have them in stock?
> >

> > "Kelvin Zhao" <vae-victus@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > > i'm looking for a 8knxp ultra-64 board retail, can anyone tell me
where
> > > get one or anyone here wants to sell one? thanks

kelvin

Distinguished
May 4, 2004

well, i called gigabyte and they said it's discontinued due to the
pci-express.