winxp pro cd don't recognize hd sata

I can't do repair with winxp cd,it's not recognize the hd.
I download from the manufactor the sata drivers to floppy and it's not work.
The system tell that "there is no hd to install" or thomthing like that...
I have maxtor SATA 80 GB and MSI K7N2 Delta-L (MS-6570G) mainboard.
I will thank to any suggest.
3 answers Last reply
More about winxp recognize sata

    Yossy b. wrote:
    > I can't do repair with winxp cd,it's not recognize the hd.
    > I download from the manufactor the sata drivers to floppy and it's
    > not work. The system tell that "there is no hd to install" or
    > thomthing like that... I have maxtor SATA 80 GB and MSI K7N2 Delta-L
    > (MS-6570G) mainboard.
    > I will thank to any suggest.

    Sounds like you either don't have the right driver on your floppy, or aren't
    hitting F6 at the right time to specify the driver.

    Go into CMOS and look for a SATA parameter to enable.

    "Yossy b." <yossybd@bezeqint.net> wrote in message
    >I can't do repair with winxp cd,it's not recognize the hd.
    > I download from the manufactor the sata drivers to floppy and it's not
    > work.
    > The system tell that "there is no hd to install" or thomthing like that...
    > I have maxtor SATA 80 GB and MSI K7N2 Delta-L (MS-6570G) mainboard.
    > I will thank to any suggest.

    Hi!
    I enable in CMOS for SATA and hit on time F6 and i check for another driver
    and i have the same answer.
    I will thank for another options.
    Thanks.
    "Papa" <bikingis@my.fun> ëúá
    áäåãòä:OD%23cItW1EHA.2568@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
    > Go into CMOS and look for a SATA parameter to enable.
    >
    > "Yossy b." <yossybd@bezeqint.net> wrote in message
    >>I can't do repair with winxp cd,it's not recognize the hd.
    >> I download from the manufactor the sata drivers to floppy and it's not
    >> work.
    >> The system tell that "there is no hd to install" or thomthing like
    >> that...
    >> I have maxtor SATA 80 GB and MSI K7N2 Delta-L (MS-6570G) mainboard.
    >> I will thank to any suggest.

SATA CD-Rom HD Windows XP