GA-81PE1000 Power on by keyboard not working - help !!!! :)

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.giga-byt (More info?)

hi guys, have tried all different settings, am at a loss, dont know
what's the matter

bios tried both ps/2 and usb keyboards. wake on mouse both again
doesnt work either.

is there actually something i have to phisically move on the
motherboard itslef?

any help is greatly appreciated

thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about 81pe1000 power keyboard working

    Does your keyboard actually have a power on/off button? Usually it is
    positioned above the pause / break key.
    I use keyboard power on-off, as well as sleep (STR), and wake, but they do
    only work if you have one of the newer keyboards that actually have these
    keys...

    "a" <a@a.com> wrote in message
    > hi guys, have tried all different settings, am at a loss, dont know
    > what's the matter
    >
    > bios tried both ps/2 and usb keyboards. wake on mouse both again
    > doesnt work either.
    >
    > is there actually something i have to phisically move on the
    > motherboard itslef?
    >

    > any help is greatly appreciated
    >

    > thanks

Gigabyte Keyboards Motherboards