Help with getting hard drive back online

November 28, 2004 10:59:04 PM

Hi
I Just installed a new motherboard and cpu . I connectted up my two
harddrives one with XP and the other with my stuff on it. The one will my
stuff on it comes up as being OFFLINE Dyanmic and when i click to reactivate
it comes up with a error and says to check the system log. I check the log
and go the MS help site and it says no further info . Please HELP ME

thanks Aaron

More about : hard drive back online

November 29, 2004 4:12:45 PM

Are the drives correctly identified in the BIOS?

news:o lwdDEe1EHA.1452@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...