Cab question - voltage of LED in coin mechanism

Hi

I have an early 80s Lowboy II Lesiure and Allied cabinet. Was wondering what
the voltage of the LED in the coin mechanism was?

Thanks
Justin
1 answer Last reply
More about question voltage coin mechanism

    Justin thought about it a bit, then said...
    > Hi
    >
    > I have an early 80s Lowboy II Lesiure and Allied cabinet. Was wondering what
    > the voltage of the LED in the coin mechanism was?
    >
    > Thanks
    > Justin

    Odds are it's an incadescent bulb, not an LED. Take one of the bulbs out
    of the coin door, and you should be able to find a number on it. This is
    usually the bulb number (161, 47, etc.)

    You can check out the required voltage here:

    http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/misc/lamps.html

    --
    Kevin Steele
    RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews

Games LED Monitor Video Games