Cab question - voltage of LED in coin mechanism

Last response: in Video Games
Share
February 16, 2005 11:28:09 PM

Hi

I have an early 80s Lowboy II Lesiure and Allied cabinet. Was wondering what
the voltage of the LED in the coin mechanism was?

Thanks
Justin
Anonymous
February 16, 2005 11:28:10 PM

Justin thought about it a bit, then said...
> Hi
>
> I have an early 80s Lowboy II Lesiure and Allied cabinet. Was wondering what
> the voltage of the LED in the coin mechanism was?
>
> Thanks
> Justin

Odds are it's an incadescent bulb, not an LED. Take one of the bulbs out
of the coin door, and you should be able to find a number on it. This is
usually the bulb number (161, 47, etc.)

You can check out the required voltage here:

http://www.zaccaria-pinball.com/misc/lamps.html

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews