D: drive is not accessible

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone could help me. When I try to copy my pictures to
the D drive an error message comes up that says, D: drive is not accessible
or wrong volume in drive. Any help to correct this problem would be
appreciated.
--
Tisha Pruiett

Tisha Pruiett wrote:
> Hi,
> I was wondering if anyone could help me. When I try to copy my
> pictures to the D drive an error message comes up that says, D: drive
> is not accessible or wrong volume in drive. Any help to correct this
> problem would be appreciated.

We can't see your computer from here. :)
What is D? Hard drive/partition? CD burner? External hard drive?