Motherboard Suggest - Specific Requirements

Is there such thing as a motherboard search engine for features??
Sure would make this simple..

Anyway, this is what I want in a new motherboard, at a minimum:

On Board LAN, Audio, AND Video
RAID
SATA-150 Support

Decent performance. Doesn't have to be gamer performance, but I run a
lot of intensive math/engineering programs. I've had good success
with Gigabyte boards in the past, but over the past 2 hours of
searching, then trying to use their website, I'm turning here for
suggestions.

Help, please.

try www.pricewatch.com

kk