How long to verify?

DJ

Could anyone please tell me how long it takes shareaza to verify a full
romset download.
It has been going for a couple of days now.

Thanks in advance
Kirdav

hp

Distinguished
May 6, 2004

"dj" <kirdav@tpg.com.au> wrote in message news:42133cf9@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> Could anyone please tell me how long it takes shareaza to verify a full
> romset download.
> It has been going for a couple of days now.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Kirdav

I know that your faithful "olde worlde 286" has served you well but I think
it may be time to upgrade........

dj wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me how long it takes shareaza to verify a full
> romset download.
> It has been going for a couple of days now.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Kirdav

In my personal experience, it /should/ be done by the end of the week.
Torrent Storm ( MAME torrent fave - http://tinyurl.com/5wy22 ) on the
other hand.....

--
Thnik about it!
Dead_Dad

DJ

Yep, very helpful,
Jackarse.
I'm running a p4 2.8 with 1gb of ram.

> Yep, very helpful,
> Jackarse.
> I'm running a p4 2.8 with 1gb of ram.
> "HP" <NoEmailPlease@Email.Com> wrote in message
>>
>> "dj" <kirdav@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
>>> Could anyone please tell me how long it takes shareaza to verify a full
>>> romset download.
>>> It has been going for a couple of days now.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance
>>> Kirdav
>>>

>> I know that your faithful "olde worlde 286" has served you well but I
>> think it may be time to upgrade........

I was trying to point out that a little more thought from you, a little more
information from you might lead to someone having enough of a question to
give an answer.

But thank you for calling me names straight away.......... you are a
cultured person.

Also, very clever to top post.....