Help Needed to Identify RAM DIMM cards

Hello,

Related to Motherboard GA-8S648FX-L

I got this machine with DDR400 ram installed
and am having troubles identifying
the maker of the DIMM cards.
I can attach image files showing the three
stickers on one of the DIMM cards
in the hopes someone can identify it
but I do not know where I can post the images to.

Any help here is appreciated.

--
Regards;
gmv

    dont post images here, however, try Sandra to ident the cards

    kk

    "gmv" <noemail@please.123> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Related to Motherboard GA-8S648FX-L
    >
    > I got this machine with DDR400 ram installed
    > and am having troubles identifying
    > the maker of the DIMM cards.
    > I can attach image files showing the three
    > stickers on one of the DIMM cards
    > in the hopes someone can identify it
    > but I do not know where I can post the images to.
    >
    > Any help here is appreciated.
    >

    > --
    > Regards;
    > gmv