Problem Getting Drivers For Gigabyte

Norton Internet Security 2004 seems to upset certain of my Internet Explorer
sites. Eg when I go to www.gbt-tech.co.uk to download gigabyte drivers the
driver pages won't come up.

See http://www.gbt-tech.co.uk/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_List.htm for
example.

When I uninstall NIS2004 the site works OK. I'm on a fully updated XP Pro.

Any Ideas?

Thanks Bob
3 answers Last reply
More about problem drivers gigabyte

    On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:18:38 +0000 (UTC), "Bob" <smkw@btinternet.com> wrote:

    > Norton Internet Security 2004 seems to upset certain of my Internet Explorer
    > sites. Eg when I go to www.gbt-tech.co.uk to download gigabyte drivers the
    > driver pages won't come up.
    >
    > See http://www.gbt-tech.co.uk/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_List.htm for
    > example.
    >
    > When I uninstall NIS2004 the site works OK. I'm on a fully updated XP Pro.
    >
    > Any Ideas?

    Delete your temporary internet files and cookies and see what happens

    If that fails, get rid of Norton and use Sygate and see if that fixes your
    problem.

    How do you get rid of norton??? LOL

    KK

    "Ken Oaf" <tipsy@beerlover.com.au> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:18:38 +0000 (UTC), "Bob" <smkw@btinternet.com>
    wrote:

    > > Norton Internet Security 2004 seems to upset certain of my Internet
    Explorer
    > > sites. Eg when I go to www.gbt-tech.co.uk to download gigabyte drivers
    the
    > > driver pages won't come up.
    > >
    > > See http://www.gbt-tech.co.uk/Motherboard/Support/Driver/Driver_List.htm
    for
    > > example.
    > >
    > > When I uninstall NIS2004 the site works OK. I'm on a fully updated XP
    Pro.

    > > Any Ideas?
    >
    > Delete your temporary internet files and cookies and see what happens
    >
    > If that fails, get rid of Norton and use Sygate and see if that fixes your
    > problem.

    And the solution

    disable norton anti-spam

    worked for me anyway

    roach

Gigabyte Drivers Internet Security Motherboards