Nf3 250gb Motherboards what memory???

Howdy folks
Are there any special requirements with the above chipset as to DDR, as the
manual does not state. Can you use more than one DS Dimm? If so what brand
memory works for you?

Thanks in advance.
Lee.

"spock" <captainspock@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> Howdy folks
> Are there any special requirements with the above chipset as to DDR, as
> the
> manual does not state. Can you use more than one DS Dimm?

It really depends on the bios version. It defaults to 166mhz though.

> If so what brand
> memory works for you?

Kingston works okay for me at 200mhz with latest bios version. Haven't tried
others.