New Hard drive

I am going to be installing a new hard drive in my computer. What do I need
to do? I cannot find my xp disc, will this be a problem? Will the transfer
files and settings wizard take care of this task? Someone please reply and
let me know everything I need to do to do this properly. Thanks.
--
In need of help
1 answer Last reply

    Will this new drive be augmenting your current setup (ie, a D: drive that
    doesn't contain the operating system) or will you be replacing the drive
    that contains your operating system files (ie, Windows directory or "Boot
    Partition")?

    Best Regards,
    G. Samuel Hays

    "Mister G 73" <MisterG73@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am going to be installing a new hard drive in my computer. What do I
    >need
    > to do? I cannot find my xp disc, will this be a problem? Will the
    > transfer
    > files and settings wizard take care of this task? Someone please reply
    > and
    > let me know everything I need to do to do this properly. Thanks.
    > --
    > In need of help

Hardware Hard Drives Microsoft Windows XP