I have had this 7nnxp for a few months now and have had a problem with the
onboard sound. The right channel comes out with static over it. I have
tried driver updates, bios updates, different speakers but to no avail.
Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

Stephen Sherman

"Stephen Sherman" <sasherm13@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> I have had this 7nnxp for a few months now and have had a problem with the
> onboard sound. The right channel comes out with static over it. I have
> tried driver updates, bios updates, different speakers but to no avail.
> Does anyone know how to fix this problem?
>
> Stephen Sherman

In an effort to try to isolate the noise source, I would first go to the
Master Volume panel and mute all except Master Volume and WAV .
If the static persists,install an inexpensive sound card after disabling
the on board sound. If that cures the problem, RMA the board.
All this assumes that any cables associated with the sound system are
properly grounded.
JPS