GA-7n400 Pro Video Post Issue

Components:
GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400

I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
apreciated, thank you.

==============

Awesome it worked! But I can't get it to run without having the CLK_SW
on the off position thus setting the fsb to 100mhz (therfore the
speed is at 1100mhz). When the CLK_SW is set to On and I configure
the fsb speed it won't post video... atleast I have it running

==============

only 4x and 8x supported as on the first page of the manual

K.K.

"Sto" <adam.s@shaw-dot-ca.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Components:
> GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400
>
> I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
> near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
> support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
> using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
> CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
> apreciated, thank you.
>
> ==============
troubleshooting newsgroups.

tx

Distinguished
Sep 5, 2004

Sto wrote:
> Components:
> GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400
>
> I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
> near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
> support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
> using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
> CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
> apreciated, thank you.

> Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware troubleshooting newsgroups.

Did you plug in the 12v additional power plug into the board? - I forgot
that when I did mine and it has the same effect. Two power feeds go into it.