GA-7n400 Pro Video Post Issue

Components:
GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400

I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
apreciated, thank you.

==============
More about 7n400 video post issue

    Awesome it worked! But I can't get it to run without having the CLK_SW
    on the off position thus setting the fsb to 100mhz (therfore the
    speed is at 1100mhz). When the CLK_SW is set to On and I configure
    the fsb speed it won't post video... atleast I have it running

    ==============

    only 4x and 8x supported as on the first page of the manual

    K.K.

    "Sto" <adam.s@shaw-dot-ca.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    > Components:
    > GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400
    >
    > I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
    > near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
    > support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
    > using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
    > CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
    > apreciated, thank you.
    >
    > ==============
    troubleshooting newsgroups.

    Sto wrote:
    > Components:
    > GA-7n400 Pro, 1600 Athon AMD(1400mhz), 2x256 3200 Geforce2Mx400
    >
    > I can get the cpu fans spinning, the board is showing a orange light
    > near the agp slot, I read in the manual that the motherboard doesnt
    > support 3v 2XAgp cards, does this apply to my card? I have tried
    > using my voodoo3 pci card but it will also not boot, I have set the
    > CLK_RATIO to AUTO and CLK_SW to On, any suggestions would be greatly
    > apreciated, thank you.

    > Posted through www.HowToFixComputers.com/bb - free access to hardware troubleshooting newsgroups.

    Did you plug in the 12v additional power plug into the board? - I forgot
    that when I did mine and it has the same effect. Two power feeds go into it.

Gigabyte Motherboards