Best config for SATA and IDE

I have a new XP Pro system that i have installed a 160Gb SATA Seagate HDD
and a 40Gb IDE Maxtor HDD. My question is with three users what is the best
way to configure the setup of these drives?
Appreciate your help,
Thanks.
1 answer Last reply
More about best config sata

    Hi, use the 160g on the Sata as your main HD to keep the OS and all programs
    on. Save documents and files to the 40g as the IDE primary master. Do you
    have any CD or DVD players or writers?
    Chris C
    "The Major" <kellyatthemajor.com.au> wrote in message
    >I have a new XP Pro system that i have installed a 160Gb SATA Seagate HDD
    > and a 40Gb IDE Maxtor HDD. My question is with three users what is the
    > best
    > way to configure the setup of these drives?
    > Appreciate your help,
    > Thanks.

SATA Configuration Windows XP