Video Card recommendation

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good video card with nice rich
graphics. I'm not too much into gaming.

I want something where the graphics are nice.

Any ideas?

Rodger Carson wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone can recommend a good video card with nice rich
> graphics. I'm not too much into gaming.
>
> I want something where the graphics are nice.
>
> Any ideas?

If you're not interested in gaming virtually any card will do. What is
it you're looking for, as in the reasons for wanting a really intense
card? Do you use art/photo dvd etc?

--
Paul (Demanding Billy Dolls, And other friends of mine)
Stop and Look

If you are looking for a gaming video card
ATI Radeon 9800 XT does the best job.

If you are looking for fun (watching movies on your pc) Ati Radeon All
- In wonder 9800 pro is recommended

--
Double.Trouble
Double.Trouble's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=1532

There are two basic vendors ATI and Nvidia. Decide how much money you
want to spend and then go shopping.