CPU Temperature Warning.

I just replaced my Dual-Athlon MP GA-7DPXDW mobo with the latest
version and it shuts down immediately when I start it up. The red LED
comes on on the motherboard for CPU Temperature Warning. There is
completely no way that the CPU's are even hot.
I checked to see if the CPU's were seated properly. They were. There
also seems to be no jumpers for CPU Temp monitoring. I dunno what to
do now and the book is about as useful as a box full of Barbie doll
heads.

Any help is appreciated!

Lael

==============

Ok. After the beeps I got it into BIOS. I changed the settings that I
wanted - disabled on-board sound, etc.
Now, when I turn it on, it just winds up, but never sends output to
the monitor. When I try to power it off, it doesn't and I have to
hold the button for 5 seconds.
Joy.

Ok, took apart again and replaced everything. Now when it boots, I get
repeating long beeps with about 3 second pauses between. I looked up
Phoenix BIOS beep codes and it didn't mention that one. This is very
frustrating.

Take out every pci card and peripheral and see if it starts. If it does
start adding devices till you find the culprit.