DVD records but major problems recording to CD

I have a DVD writer with the CD writer built in, not a single problem when
burning DVD's, but every time I try to use any software Nero, Roxio etc, the
cd just will not burn, doesnt even start. It gets to the point where all
files are cached then nada, nothing....

But if i drag and drop them in Windows explorer, it works, bizarre yes!!
major problem is that I have a lot of cd images I need to burn, but dont
think windows can do them for me, any ideas???

With Nero and Roxio you have to tell the program which recorder you are
using. IE when you have gotten to the part in Nero when you are ready to
choose which files you want to burn there is a tab on top I believe it says
choose recorder then select cd and off to the races. With Roxio at the bottom
of the main page it says default recorder click on little icon beside it and
bang your ready to go. Good Luck

Justin Hope wrote:
> I have a DVD writer with the CD writer built in, not a single problem
> when burning DVD's, but every time I try to use any software Nero,
> Roxio etc, the cd just will not burn, doesnt even start. It gets to
> the point where all files are cached then nada, nothing....
>
> But if i drag and drop them in Windows explorer, it works, bizarre
> yes!! major problem is that I have a lot of cd images I need to burn,
> but dont think windows can do them for me, any ideas???

ISORecorder

--
<- Shenan ->