7N400 Pro2 Rev 1 F11 BIOS

Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @ F5
if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

--
John Bissell

"John Bissell" <bissell@nospam.alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
> Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
> and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @
> F5
> if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

Going by the release notes there's not much reason to change. I'm on F6 and
every version above that that I have tried breaks my system. Way to go,
Gigabyte!

I put it on and it has a few more options, none of which are of any interest
to me. Didn't update the SATA BIOS. Nothing to get excited about but at
least it didn't break anything.

--
John Bissell