7N400 Pro2 Rev 1 F11 BIOS

Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @ F5
if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

--
John Bissell
2

    "John Bissell" <bissell@nospam.alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the SATA
    > and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick @
    > F5
    > if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.

    Going by the release notes there's not much reason to change. I'm on F6 and
    every version above that that I have tried breaks my system. Way to go,
    Gigabyte!

    I put it on and it has a few more options, none of which are of any interest
    to me. Didn't update the SATA BIOS. Nothing to get excited about but at
    least it didn't break anything.

    --
    John Bissell

    "John Verdana" <jv2233@greckoroman.com> wrote in message
    > "John Bissell" <bissell@nospam.alum.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > > Has anyone tried this latest BIOS? I'm at F5 and was hoping that the
    SATA
    > > and/or GigaRAID BIOS code has been updated since then. I'd rather stick
    @
    > > F5
    > > if there are no performance fixes in the later updates.
    >
    > Going by the release notes there's not much reason to change. I'm on F6
    and
    > every version above that that I have tried breaks my system. Way to go,
    > Gigabyte!

Gigabyte BIOS Performance Motherboards