Monitor switch

We have one windows machine and one mac. One monitor. What kind of switch
could I use to set this up so that the user can choose between machines? Is
this possible?

If your mac has standard VGA output you should be able to use any KVM switch
for video at least. Not familiar with the keyboard and mouse inputs for
mac.

Belkin makes good KVM switches. Go to their web site and explore.
www.belkin.com