SATA & IDE configurations

Hi all. I have an MSI 915P Neo 2 Platinum M/Board which supports 4SATA &
1Parallel ATA 100 by ICH6R. It also supports 2 Parallel ATA 133 by VIA Raid.
I have 2x 160GB SATA drives as well as an 80Gb ATA drive, seperate DVD
writer, CD writer, and a DVD Rom drive. I have set up XP Pro and used F6 to
install the drivers to recognise my SATA drives.
How can I set up my system to have all of the above installed? At the
moment I have just the SATA drives and the DVD Rom drive connected. The SATA
drives come up as Primary Master IDE and Secondary Master IDE while the DVD
Rom drive shows up as Third Master IDE.When I try to connect my Parallel ATA
drive or any other optical drive to any of the 2 remaining IDE slots, they
are not recognised. Do I have to configure the system with RAID? If so, how
do I go about it?
Many thanks

You will need to check you BIOS to see that these IDE channels are
"enabled" and not "disabled"

gb