New 200G HDD

How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?
6
answers
Last reply
More about 200g

    To format above.
    "john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

    128 Mb is very light these days.

    gb

    "john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

    I should have had a lie in.Its still at only 5%.

    Get WinXP and quick format NTFS during installation.

    "john" <foods@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > I should have had a lie in.Its still at only 5%.

    "john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
    | How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

    About three days, unless it snows and the train is late.

    16 hours-fini
    "Raymond J. Johnson Jr." <RayJay@nospam.org> wrote in message

    > "john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
    > | How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?
    > |

    > About three days, unless it snows and the train is late.

Hardware Microsoft RAM AMD Hard Drives Windows XP