New 200G HDD

December 3, 2004 1:25:20 AM

How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

More about : 200g hdd

December 3, 2004 1:26:49 AM

To format above.
"john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
> How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 11:50:46 AM

128 Mb is very light these days.

gb

"john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
> How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

Related resources
December 3, 2004 12:11:02 PM

I should have had a lie in.Its still at only 5%.
Anonymous
December 3, 2004 12:11:33 PM

Get WinXP and quick format NTFS during installation.

"john" <foods@eircom.net> wrote in message
> I should have had a lie in.Its still at only 5%.

Anonymous
December 3, 2004 5:45:40 PM

"john" <fionnkool@eircom.net> wrote in message
| How long should it take on AMD duran 850 with 128MB ram?

About three days, unless it snows and the train is late.
December 4, 2004 5:27:00 PM

16 hours-fini

!