Sooner chd question

Is Para Para Paradise (2000) the same as the ppp2nd sooner chd?

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

    > Yes, but I was wondering if ppp2nd was the same chd as the one being
    > posted in a.b.e.m or another one.

    two different games, two different chds

    They spell and pronounce their names differently :)

    Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in news:cv4kbu$ah6
    $00$1@news.t-online.com:

    >> Yes, but I was wondering if ppp2nd was the same chd as the one being
    >> posted in a.b.e.m or another one.
    >
    > two different games, two different chds

Games Video Games