Sooner chd question

Last response: in Video Games
February 18, 2005 4:02:21 AM

Is Para Para Paradise (2000) the same as the ppp2nd sooner chd?

--
Super Mike
"Mi asno querría un enano y un yate, por favor."

More about : sooner chd question

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 3:42:53 PM

> Yes, but I was wondering if ppp2nd was the same chd as the one being
> posted in a.b.e.m or another one.

two different games, two different chds
Anonymous
February 19, 2005 10:40:18 PM

They spell and pronounce their names differently :)

Roman Scherzer <romanN0Sp4Mscherzer@t-online.de> wrote in news:cv4kbu$ah6
$00$1@news.t-online.com:

!