Motherboard monitor and GA-8I915G Pro

Anyone got Motherboard monitor to work correctly with this mobo?

I know Gigabyte supply some software which does basic monitoring but to be
honest, it's a bit rubbish.

Failing that, are there any alternative pieces of software which will
monitor things? I'm thinking of getting a quieter fan and want to be able to
see if it's doing the job ok, and also I'd like to make sure everything is
OK from day to day.

Cheers for any help

C.u.b.i.k

C.u.b.i.k wrote:
> Anyone got Motherboard monitor to work correctly with this mobo?
>
> I know Gigabyte supply some software which does basic monitoring but to be
> honest, it's a bit rubbish.
>
> Failing that, are there any alternative pieces of software which will
> monitor things? I'm thinking of getting a quieter fan and want to be able to
> see if it's doing the job ok, and also I'd like to make sure everything is
> OK from day to day.
>

> Cheers for any help
>
> C.u.b.i.k

motherboard monitor , speedfan , this new gigabyte easy tune 5 isnt that
bad :)

have fun !