use of numpad on notebook

I use external numpad on my notebook running with Win XP Pro. I never use "an
internal numpad" on my notebook keyboard (num keys instead some letter keys,
with Fn button). But when I disconnect external numpad and want to work
without it, an internal numpad on keyboard is activated and I have to
deactivate it by pressing some keys. Is there any option to totaly deactivate
"an internal numpad" but to allow usage of external numpad? Maybe some
third-party software should help? Thanks for reply. :)

Ask the maker of the laptop? You might create another
profile login, one for each configuration.

"Ritchey" <Ritchey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message