I lost the driver to my sound card when I rebooted my PC, was able to
retreive a new driver via the internet but now I'm unable to install onto my
computer. Any help on how to install the driver would be great. I have
tried the "device manager" and the "RUN" setup.exe.

Ta....Billy

"billybiscuit04" wrote:

> I lost the driver to my sound card when I rebooted my PC, was able to
> retreive a new driver via the internet but now I'm unable to install onto my
> computer. Any help on how to install the driver would be great. I have
> tried the "device manager" and the "RUN" setup.exe.
>
> Ta....Billy

Stupid me I've done it now after over a week of pulling my hair out, read all
the posted probs and tried most of them,and then had a brainwave,and
"eureaka"! done it. I have been trying to use my recovery disc but haven't
been able to get past "A prompt" but opened the problem driver then added
the CD and it worked. Happy
now.....................................................................................................>

billybiscuit04 wrote:
> I lost the driver to my sound card when I rebooted my PC, was able to
> retreive a new driver via the internet but now I'm unable to install onto my
> computer. Any help on how to install the driver would be great. I have
> tried the "device manager" and the "RUN" setup.exe.
>
> Ta....Billy

Have you tried carefully following the instructions provided by the
sound card manufacturer?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: