Sil3112A RAID drivers

Last response: in Motherboards
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
September 25, 2004 7:35:02 AM

http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A4...

New version released, September 22nd 2004.

More about : sil3112a raid drivers

Anonymous
a b \ Driver
a b V Motherboard
September 26, 2004 1:45:20 AM

On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:48:10 +0100, "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A4...
>
>Also new RAID/IDE BIOS released, when in the hell with Gigabyte update the
>Sil3112A BIOS?

Just write to them like I did with a list of the fixes, 3 times in all.

I don't think I can enable it when I am using the ITE controller.
June 6, 2012 4:39:35 PM

Aqui esta la opcion de bajarlo en 32 y 64 bits
http://www.siliconimage.com/support/searchresults.aspx?...

saludos,

Quote:

!