Sil3112A RAID drivers

http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7&cid=2&r=0.2225458

New version released, September 22nd 2004.
3 answers Last reply
More about sil3112a raid drivers

    http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7&cid=2&r=0.2225458

    Also new RAID/IDE BIOS released, when in the hell with Gigabyte update the
    Sil3112A BIOS?

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 03:48:10 +0100, "Richard Dower" <richarddower@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7&cid=2&r=0.2225458
    >
    >Also new RAID/IDE BIOS released, when in the hell with Gigabyte update the
    >Sil3112A BIOS?

    Just write to them like I did with a list of the fixes, 3 times in all.

    I don't think I can enable it when I am using the ITE controller.
  3. Aqui esta la opcion de bajarlo en 32 y 64 bits
    http://www.siliconimage.com/support/searchresults.aspx?pid=63&cat=3

    saludos,

    Quote:

    wrote:

    >http://12.24.47.40/display/2/index.asp?c=12&cpc=ULwO0A442oKs512Q04X5i0UupP4SveI6dt2WJi7&cid=2&r=0.2225458
    >
    >Also new RAID/IDE BIOS released, when in the hell with Gigabyte update the
    >Sil3112A BIOS?

    Just write to them like I did with a list of the fixes, 3 times in all.

    I don't think I can enable it when I am using the ITE controller.

Gigabyte NAS / RAID Drivers Motherboards