I have an install of WinXP Pro with an AGP video card and a secondary
PCI video card. Everything works fine until I run a game that takes
over one of the video adapters. While the game has exclusive control of
an adapter, it seems to also have exclusive control of the mouse, so I
can't drag the mouse to the other monitor. Is this a common issue? Is
there a way around it? I'd really appreciate any help you can give me,
thanks.

Regards,
David P. Donahue
ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu

I answerd in the other newsgroup

Its a bad idea to post multiple like that

"David P. Donahue" <ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu> wrote in message
>I have an install of WinXP Pro with an AGP video card and a secondary PCI
>video card. Everything works fine until I run a game that takes over one
>of the video adapters. While the game has exclusive control of an adapter,
>it seems to also have exclusive control of the mouse, so I can't drag the
>mouse to the other monitor. Is this a common issue? Is there a way around
>it? I'd really appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.
>

> Regards,
> David P. Donahue
> ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu

Most games will only run on the primary video as configured in Windows.

"David P. Donahue" <ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu> wrote in message
>I have an install of WinXP Pro with an AGP video card and a secondary PCI
>video card. Everything works fine until I run a game that takes over one
>of the video adapters. While the game has exclusive control of an adapter,
>it seems to also have exclusive control of the mouse, so I can't drag the
>mouse to the other monitor. Is this a common issue? Is there a way around
>it? I'd really appreciate any help you can give me, thanks.
>

> Regards,
> David P. Donahue
> ddonahue@ccs.neu.edu

Alt-Tab