GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) memory check

I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!

glup wrote:
> I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
> take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!

What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5
seconds scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring to
something else?

Ryan

> What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5
> seconds scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring
> something else?

I don't want the scan through the memory on bootup. I allready try to
modify the settins in BIOS but it continues making the same!

5 seconds? Takes mine under 2 secs to check its 1 gig ram!

Crimson Liar

Ryan J. Paque" <rpaque@delete.this.part.wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> glup wrote:
>> I peoplem i have a GA-7N400 Pro2 (Rev 2.0) motherboar, and i can't
>> take of the memory check! i have the newst bios version!
>>

> What exactly do you mean? You don't want the MB to spend the 5 seconds
> scanning through the memory on bootup, or are you referring to something
> else?
>
> Ryan

---

it takes =~ 6 seconds to check 1 Giga ram, but i want to skip the
scan and i dont find any menu in Bios to skip it.