MAMEWAH Screensaver

jamie

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2002

I have a problem and I need some help...

I have the screenshots (PNG's) of all my games in Program
Files\MAME\Snap and have my Mamewah ini set to look there for the
snaps, and it only works partially.

For instance, ALL the games have the screenshot during the main menu
selection, but when Mamewah is left unattended, the screensavers barely
work. I say bareley, as out of the large list of games, one or two do
show up, but all the others do not, only the Mamewah logo and tile of
the game appear.

Where should I look to fix this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Jamie wrote:
> I have a problem and I need some help...
>
> I have the screenshots (PNG's) of all my games in Program
> Files\MAME\Snap and have my Mamewah ini set to look there for the
> snaps, and it only works partially.
>
> For instance, ALL the games have the screenshot during the main menu
> selection, but when Mamewah is left unattended, the screensavers barely
> work. I say bareley, as out of the large list of games, one or two do
> show up, but all the others do not, only the Mamewah logo and tile of
> the game appear.
>
> Where should I look to fix this problem?

I had the same problem with the previous version of MAMEWAH, running
under Win98SE. I have not tried the screensaver option with 1.6~.

Try asking in the MAMEWAH Tech Forum, at
<http://www.mameworld.info/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=arcadeospc2jamma>.
-JW

TRENDING THREADS