K8NS Pro and memory settings

Andy

My two 512 MB sticks of Corsair memory don't work on this mobo at 200
MHz. BIOS shows 166 MHz. When I use a single stick I get the full
speed. I cannot set the speed in the BIOS, since the clock speed for
DDRAM is grayed out. When I set it via EazyTune it does not keep that
value. How can I set this memory to work at full speed?
Thanks,

Andy

"Andy" <aomaster@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> My two 512 MB sticks of Corsair memory don't work on this mobo at 200
> MHz. BIOS shows 166 MHz. When I use a single stick I get the full
> speed. I cannot set the speed in the BIOS, since the clock speed for
> DDRAM is grayed out. When I set it via EazyTune it does not keep that
> value. How can I set this memory to work at full speed?
> Thanks,

What bios version do you have?
Note that in the specs for DDR two sticks are supposed to run at 166mhz, but
you can get them to run faster in most boards.