Problems With Agfa SelectSet 5000 typesetter

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
June 22, 2004 7:48:33 PM

Since a month I have problems with films. I do receive thin gaps in film
which are noticable under the magnifying glass. The density changes from the
beginning of drum i.e. white gaps are more noticable at the and of sheet. It
seems that it is something wrong with modulation of laser beam.
Do anybody had the same problems? Agfa service could not help. They do not
support that model any more.
Could anybody find some electronic layuot?

Wojciech
Anonymous
August 18, 2009 7:31:02 PM

i picked up one of these units at a surplus yard. i would like to sell it as aq parts machine. if interested please reply to bobvk1200lt@yahoo.com.