"Local area connection. A network cable is unplugged"

I have an HP zd8000 Notebook in a wireless network with a Lynksys Wireless G
Router with speedbooster. The internet is working fine. My HP 2710 All In
One worked earlier today, now I see the above message on the right hand side
of my taskbar and I am unable to print. All cables seem secure. Anyone else
encounter this and have a solution?

common problem try these answers:
http://uk.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=fp-tab-web-t-1&ei=ISO-8859-1&p=Local+area+connection.++A+network+cable+is+unplugged&meta=vc%3D

mike

"bmancinelli" <bmancinelli@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have an HP zd8000 Notebook in a wireless network with a Lynksys Wireless
> Router with speedbooster. The internet is working fine. My HP 2710 All
In
> One worked earlier today, now I see the above message on the right hand
side
> of my taskbar and I am unable to print. All cables seem secure. Anyone
else
> encounter this and have a solution?

bar

This message can be displayed when you have a wireless cvonnection and a
standard ethernet NIC.

If the NIC is not in use, of course a 'cable is unplugged'!

As for printing...please explain what is the issue: what printer make /
model and to whch PC is it connected?

"bmancinelli" wrote:

> I have an HP zd8000 Notebook in a wireless network with a Lynksys Wireless G
> Router with speedbooster. The internet is working fine. My HP 2710 All In
> One worked earlier today, now I see the above message on the right hand side
> of my taskbar and I am unable to print. All cables seem secure. Anyone else
> encounter this and have a solution?

Yes, I am on a wireless network, and the unplugged message appears, but I no
longer have network issues following an on line session with my hardware
support site.
Thanks for your help guys.

Brian