Wide Format Color Printers

mark

I am looking for a Wide format (at least 34", 'E' size) color printer. I
need roll feed with at least two rolls and with automatic switching between
the rolls. Right now I am looking at an Oce. Does anyone know of any
others out there? Printer will live on a windows network and most jobs are
HPGL and sent with a simple copy script, although I am open to a different
submission plan.

Luis

Mark,

you may want to check in www.designjet.hp.com for the Designjet 1050c plus
or 1055cm plus with multiroll feeder.

Luis

"Mark" <marklb@bogus.net> wrote in message
> I am looking for a Wide format (at least 34", 'E' size) color printer. I
> need roll feed with at least two rolls and with automatic switching
between
> the rolls. Right now I am looking at an Oce. Does anyone know of any
> others out there? Printer will live on a windows network and most jobs
are
> HPGL and sent with a simple copy script, although I am open to a different
> submission plan.

mark

"Luis" <none@nowhere.what> wrote in message
> Mark,
>
> you may want to check in www.designjet.hp.com for the Designjet 1050c plus
> or 1055cm plus with multiroll feeder.
>
> Luis
>
> "Mark" <marklb@bogus.net> wrote in message
> > I am looking for a Wide format (at least 34", 'E' size) color printer.
> > need roll feed with at least two rolls and with automatic switching
> between
> > the rolls. Right now I am looking at an Oce. Does anyone know of any
> > others out there? Printer will live on a windows network and most jobs
> are
> > HPGL and sent with a simple copy script, although I am open to a
different
> > submission plan.

Thanks

Mark