Wide Format Color Printers

I am looking for a Wide format (at least 34", 'E' size) color printer. I
need roll feed with at least two rolls and with automatic switching between
the rolls. Right now I am looking at an Oce. Does anyone know of any
others out there? Printer will live on a windows network and most jobs are
HPGL and sent with a simple copy script, although I am open to a different
submission plan.
2 answers Last reply
More about wide format color printers

    Mark,

    you may want to check in www.designjet.hp.com for the Designjet 1050c plus
    or 1055cm plus with multiroll feeder.

    Luis

    "Luis" <none@nowhere.what> wrote in message
    > Mark,
    >
    > you may want to check in www.designjet.hp.com for the Designjet 1050c plus
    > or 1055cm plus with multiroll feeder.
    >
    > Luis
    >
    > "Mark" <marklb@bogus.net> wrote in message
    > > I am looking for a Wide format (at least 34", 'E' size) color printer.
    > > need roll feed with at least two rolls and with automatic switching
    > between
    > > the rolls. Right now I am looking at an Oce. Does anyone know of any
    > > others out there? Printer will live on a windows network and most jobs
    > are
    > > HPGL and sent with a simple copy script, although I am open to a
    different
    > > submission plan.

    Thanks

    Mark