lOGITECH CORDLES KEZBOARD

I have all of a sudden problems with some letters on the keyboard.

you already see what the problem is

y comes up when I tzpe z

z comes up when I tzpe y

I cannot use backslash it comes up like #

There are other sudden problems but let this suffice.

Anz ideas_ The underscore there was to be a question mark.

The whole thing is driving me crayz

The OS is windowsxp pro. Logitech website absolutelz no help.

Have you tried changing the batteries?

Bobby

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
>I have all of a sudden problems with some letters on the keyboard.
>
> you already see what the problem is
>
> y comes up when I tzpe z
>
> z comes up when I tzpe y
>
> I cannot use backslash it comes up like #
>
> There are other sudden problems but let this suffice.
>
> Anz ideas_ The underscore there was to be a question mark.
>
> The whole thing is driving me crayz
>
> The OS is windowsxp pro. Logitech website absolutelz no help.

My eyes are so bad I thought it said 'cordless kettle'!

:O)

--
Paul (Demanding Billy Dolls, And other friends of mine)
Stop and Look

Nothing worked. So I did a Restore to the AM of yesterday and now all works
fine again.

Ritter197 wrote:

> Nothing worked. So I did a Restore to the AM of yesterday and now all works
> fine again.

Yeah, this has been an old favourite of mine. You're lucky to have a
restore point though
--
Paul (Demanding Billy Dolls, And other friends of mine)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

try uninstalling and reinstalling it

also maybe try pressingthe connect button on keyboard and the receiver

--
bottle
bottle's Profile: http://forums.tech-arena.com/member.php?userid=65

"Ritter197" <Ritter197@Comcast.net> wrote in message
> I have all of a sudden problems with some letters on the keyboard.
>
> you already see what the problem is
>
> y comes up when I tzpe z
>
> z comes up when I tzpe y
>
> I cannot use backslash it comes up like #
>
> There are other sudden problems but let this suffice.
>
> Anz ideas_ The underscore there was to be a question mark.
>
> The whole thing is driving me crayz
>
> The OS is windowsxp pro. Logitech website absolutelz no help.

I know it's too late as I've read your later message, but for future
reference you probably had a foreign language keyboard selected.

Ian

I think you are absolutely correct.

I was trying to find a free German Spellchecker that would work with MS
Outlook 2000 and WinXP and in the process (even though I never found one in
hours of searching)
messed up the keyboard to German.

But I am still looking for the German Spellchecker even now.