wireless d-link network

Renee

Cannot get this thing to work. I tried to network the computers and now it
won't even pick up the internet. How do I uninstall a home network so that I
can start over again. Where do I find the settings so that I can completely
erase them? Thanks.

First we need way more info. What clients are you using?, Are you using a
router? What Operating systems are you using? Are you trying to share an
Internet connection? Is the Broadband modem USB or Ethernet? Oh and one
little more bit of info....Whats the problem you are having??????????

There are no "Settings" to do over, besides anything you have changed
beforehand manually.

Robert....

"RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Cannot get this thing to work. I tried to network the computers and now
> it
> won't even pick up the internet. How do I uninstall a home network so
> that I
> can start over again. Where do I find the settings so that I can
> completely
> erase them? Thanks.

Describe your setup. Do you have several computers at home on the same
workgroup with wireless nics installed and trying to connect to the internet
as well as "see" one another via an access point?

"RENEE" <RENEE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Cannot get this thing to work. I tried to network the computers and now
> it
> won't even pick up the internet. How do I uninstall a home network so
> that I
> can start over again. Where do I find the settings so that I can
> completely
> erase them? Thanks.

bar

Start the Network Setup Wizard [this will overwrite your previous settings]
and go step by step, make sure that you choose the option that best describes
each and every aspect of your network.

This should have you up and running quicker than a 4 day dialogue in this
forum.