GA7N400-L1 + Radeon9200se + Catalyst driver update?

I've been using a Radeon 9200se with a GA7N400-L1 with agp set at 8X. After
installing the latest catalyst driver from the ATI website I am not able to
set the agp speed, it is set to off and when I try to alter it, on a restart
it is still set to off.

Most annoying! Any explainations what's going on and what you have done to
solve this please.
Thanks,
David

"David Sewell" <david@hereat.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've been using a Radeon 9200se with a GA7N400-L1 with agp set at 8X.
After
> installing the latest catalyst driver from the ATI website I am not able
> set the agp speed, it is set to off and when I try to alter it, on a
restart
> it is still set to off.
>
> Most annoying! Any explainations what's going on and what you have done
> solve this please.
> Thanks,
> David

Just installed the gigabyte driver but thought I had already done this.
Anyway I now have 8x again! Roll on total consumerism in the field of
computing. Perhaps then I will be able to put away the headache pills
bottle!!!
Love!?
David