Global Technical Service website?

Hello,
Anyone knows how long it Gigabyte usually takes to respond to problems
posted on their GTS website?

Steve

For me, it's one week average for every reply. A tad long, IMHO.

"Victor Chew" <vchew@post1.com> wrote in message
> For me, it's one week average for every reply. A tad long, IMHO.
>
> SteveK wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> Anyone knows how long it Gigabyte usually takes to respond to problems
>> posted on their GTS website?

Thanks Victor, indeed a tad long. Fortunately, my 'problems' are minor.

frans

Hello Steve,

One question from me was replied to in 6 day's, the other question dated 12
september 2004 still isn't answered!

Frans

"frans" <f.soepboer@gmx.net> wrote in message
> Hello Steve,
>
> One question from me was replied to in 6 day's, the other question dated
> 12 september 2004 still isn't answered!

Thx all,
Hmm, hope Gigabyte hasn't given up GTS? I need answers about my..7VT600P-RZ

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:10:59 GMT, "SteveK" <nospam@bigpond.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>Anyone knows how long it Gigabyte usually takes to respond to problems
>posted on their GTS website?
>

>Steve

About a week or less from memory..