Sound Card (PCI) with external Pin-outs

Looking for a sound card that i can attach to my Soyo Bayone Extreme 5.25.
This will enable me to have mic spkr etc located on the front of my desktop.
I can arrange the pin wires on the female connector in any order if they
don't match.
Thank you, and if you need more info please ask. I am now using a Turtle
Beach
Santa Cruz which has external pins on it but cannot find out what the pin
layout is. Dell uses Santa Cruz for front panel.

You may be able to find the pin-out for the Audigy cards?

"mainframeguy" <mainframeguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Looking for a sound card that i can attach to my Soyo Bayone Extreme 5.25.
> This will enable me to have mic spkr etc located on the front of my
> desktop.
> I can arrange the pin wires on the female connector in any order if they
> don't match.
> Thank you, and if you need more info please ask. I am now using a Turtle
> Beach
> Santa Cruz which has external pins on it but cannot find out what the pin
> layout is. Dell uses Santa Cruz for front panel.

i was on the phone with creative and could not get answer .. was looking at
Audigy zs. thanks