Sound Card (PCI) with external Pin-outs

Looking for a sound card that i can attach to my Soyo Bayone Extreme 5.25.
This will enable me to have mic spkr etc located on the front of my desktop.
I can arrange the pin wires on the female connector in any order if they
don't match.
Thank you, and if you need more info please ask. I am now using a Turtle
Beach
Santa Cruz which has external pins on it but cannot find out what the pin
layout is. Dell uses Santa Cruz for front panel.
2 answers Last reply
More about sound card external outs

    You may be able to find the pin-out for the Audigy cards?

    "mainframeguy" <mainframeguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Looking for a sound card that i can attach to my Soyo Bayone Extreme 5.25.
    > This will enable me to have mic spkr etc located on the front of my
    > desktop.
    > I can arrange the pin wires on the female connector in any order if they
    > don't match.
    > Thank you, and if you need more info please ask. I am now using a Turtle
    > Beach
    > Santa Cruz which has external pins on it but cannot find out what the pin
    > layout is. Dell uses Santa Cruz for front panel.

    i was on the phone with creative and could not get answer .. was looking at
    Audigy zs. thanks

    "Yves Leclerc" wrote:

    > You may be able to find the pin-out for the Audigy cards?
    >

    > "mainframeguy" <mainframeguy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Looking for a sound card that i can attach to my Soyo Bayone Extreme 5.25.
    > > This will enable me to have mic spkr etc located on the front of my
    > > desktop.
    > > I can arrange the pin wires on the female connector in any order if they
    > > don't match.
    > > Thank you, and if you need more info please ask. I am now using a Turtle
    > > Beach
    > > Santa Cruz which has external pins on it but cannot find out what the pin
    > > layout is. Dell uses Santa Cruz for front panel.

Sound Cards Windows XP