GA-K8VT800 Pro?

I have the referenced board, I think, but it doesn't match either the
Pro or the straight 800 specs. The mobo does not have a dual bios but it
does have some of the features the Pro board does.

The SATA RAID will setup only if the IDE drive is disabled. When all
drives are connected the PC boots from the IDE drive the SATA drives are
recognized but are not accessible.

Somehow this one seems to be part VT800 and part VT800 Pro. Anyone have
any ideas where to go next? I want to use the SATA RAID as the boot
system and use the IDE drive as a backup.

TIA

David

David Ellis wrote:
> I have the referenced board, I think, but it doesn't match either the
> Pro or the straight 800 specs. The mobo does not have a dual bios but
> it does have some of the features the Pro board does.
>
> The SATA RAID will setup only if the IDE drive is disabled. When all
> drives are connected the PC boots from the IDE drive the SATA drives
> are recognized but are not accessible.
>
> Somehow this one seems to be part VT800 and part VT800 Pro. Anyone
> have any ideas where to go next? I want to use the SATA RAID as the
> boot system and use the IDE drive as a backup.
>
> TIA
>
> David

I use the same mb as you.
I've not disabled my IDE drive and use SATA fine.

--

Brett

TRENDING THREADS