Programming Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse

December 10, 2004 10:09:37 AM

I am trying to program my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse and have been
unable to do the following:
- Program the forward arrow button on the left side of the mouse to
minimize all windows and show the desktop
- Progrm the back arrow button on the left side of the mouse to launch
windows explorer
Can anyone help? My last mouse was a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
and I had no problem programming the above tasks.
Many thanks.
Anonymous
December 10, 2004 2:19:02 PM

Have you first tried Logitech's discussion forum???

http://forums.logitech.com/index.html?l=en&c=usa

--
~Jeff~
[Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]
<jklein@powerplaymarketing.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to program my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse and have been
> unable to do the following:
> - Program the forward arrow button on the left side of the mouse to
> minimize all windows and show the desktop
> - Progrm the back arrow button on the left side of the mouse to launch
> windows explorer
> Can anyone help? My last mouse was a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
> and I had no problem programming the above tasks.
> Many thanks.

Anonymous
December 10, 2004 4:07:24 PM

Have you installed the MouseWare utilitites?

!