Programming Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse

I am trying to program my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse and have been
unable to do the following:
- Program the forward arrow button on the left side of the mouse to
minimize all windows and show the desktop
- Progrm the back arrow button on the left side of the mouse to launch
windows explorer
Can anyone help? My last mouse was a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
and I had no problem programming the above tasks.
Many thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about programming logitech mx1000 laser mouse

    Have you first tried Logitech's discussion forum???

    http://forums.logitech.com/index.html?l=en&c=usa

    --
    ~Jeff~
    [Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]
    <jklein@powerplaymarketing.com> wrote in message
    > I am trying to program my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse and have been
    > unable to do the following:
    > - Program the forward arrow button on the left side of the mouse to
    > minimize all windows and show the desktop
    > - Progrm the back arrow button on the left side of the mouse to launch
    > windows explorer
    > Can anyone help? My last mouse was a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
    > and I had no problem programming the above tasks.
    > Many thanks.

    Have you installed the MouseWare utilitites?

    <jklein@powerplaymarketing.com> wrote in message
    >I am trying to program my Logitech MX1000 Laser Mouse and have been
    > unable to do the following:
    > - Program the forward arrow button on the left side of the mouse to
    > minimize all windows and show the desktop
    > - Progrm the back arrow button on the left side of the mouse to launch
    > windows explorer
    > Can anyone help? My last mouse was a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer
    > and I had no problem programming the above tasks.
    > Many thanks.

Mice Programming Microsoft Logitech Windows XP