HP 950 All in one printer

a b α HP
December 10, 2004 10:31:02 AM

I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
The printer works with a generic driver.

Thanks

More about : 950 printer

Anonymous
a b α HP
December 10, 2004 2:04:31 PM

You should uninstall the printer (all components) and then
install the software. Do not connect the printer until the
software instructs that you make the connection. Also, as
others have said, www.hp.com is a good place to start your
education.

"Falcon" <Falcon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this
printer. I was
| wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they
resolved it.
| The printer works with a generic driver.
|
| Thanks
Anonymous
a b α HP
December 10, 2004 2:06:45 PM

Falcon wrote:
> I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
> wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
> The printer works with a generic driver.
>
> Thanks

What happens when you try to install the software? Have you tried
downloading the latest software/drivers from HP?
a b α HP
December 10, 2004 2:14:54 PM

Have you tried HP's support on their website?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?...

--
~Jeff~
[Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]
"Falcon" <Falcon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
> wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
> The printer works with a generic driver.
>
> Thanks
December 10, 2004 7:23:31 PM

~Jeff~ wrote:
> Have you tried HP's support on their website?
>
> http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?...

I have a 950 running with a Dell 810 and XP Pro I have not had any
problems. I'd call HP or check their web site for an answer to your
problem.

Rick
!