HP 950 All in one printer

I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
The printer works with a generic driver.

Thanks
4 answers Last reply
More about printer

    You should uninstall the printer (all components) and then
    install the software. Do not connect the printer until the
    software instructs that you make the connection. Also, as
    others have said, www.hp.com is a good place to start your
    education.

    Falcon wrote:
    > I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
    > wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
    > The printer works with a generic driver.
    >
    > Thanks

    What happens when you try to install the software? Have you tried
    downloading the latest software/drivers from HP?

    Have you tried HP's support on their website?

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60259&lang=en&cc=us&rule=46029

    --
    ~Jeff~
    [Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]

    ~Jeff~ wrote:
    > Have you tried HP's support on their website?
    >
    > http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60259&lang=en&cc=us&rule=46029

    I have a 950 running with a Dell 810 and XP Pro I have not had any
    problems. I'd call HP or check their web site for an answer to your
    problem.

    Rick

Hardware Hewlett Packard Microsoft Printers Windows XP