Event Viewer: System Error

I get:
Type: Error Source: Srv Event: 2000

Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?

I have a problem, that when I plug in a USB device it does not register or
it takes a while to show.

Regards,
Egmont
em_CT
USA

Now click on the event to get important details.

em_CT wrote:

> I get:
> Type: Error Source: Srv Event: 2000
>
> Does anyone know what this means and how to fix it?
>
> I have a problem, that when I plug in a USB device it does not register or
> it takes a while to show.
>
> Regards,
> Egmont
> em_CT
> USA

from eventic.net (don't know if it offers an answer to your problem)

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=2000&source=srv
--
Paul (Just like a feeling I need, it's no joke)
Stop and Look

Paul Heslop wrote:
eventic.net

eventid of course :O)

--
Paul (Just like a feeling I need, it's no joke)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

TRENDING THREADS