Outlook Express Error message

Since installing SP-2 still seem to be having the problem
with outlook express. Error message keeps showing up
"Outlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to
close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" not half as
sory as I am. Have run the following virus programs and
all are showing clean:-
CW Shredder.
Spybot.
AD-Aware.
Registry Medic.
Stinger
McAfee Virus scan
Microsoft Firewall & Virus protection on.
Has anyone any suggestions as to what can be the problem,
I am lost. It does not stop me using the system its just
darned annoying

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:12:32 -0800, "Fridgeman"

>Since installing SP-2 still seem to be having the problem
>with outlook express. Error message keeps showing up
>"Outlook Express has encountered a problem and needs to
>close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" not half as
>sory as I am. Have run the following virus programs and
>all are showing clean:-
>CW Shredder.
>Spybot.
>AD-Aware.
>Registry Medic.
>Stinger
>McAfee Virus scan
>Microsoft Firewall & Virus protection on.
>Has anyone any suggestions as to what can be the problem,
>I am lost. It does not stop me using the system its just
>darned annoying

Wrong group.

This is a group for XP and hardware issues.

You need to find a group with the OE or OUTLOOK EXPRESS in the title
and ask for help there.

Hi

Your problem would seem to be software related, not hardware. May I suggest
that you approach the appropriate News Group:

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups